Please comment =D

Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Had a good thanksgiving today...dont have any pics yet, but I thought i could at least tell you about it!

First, we had breakfast (cinnamon rolls;). then we went to our first thanksgiving dinner at lunch ( we had 2 family dinners ) and then to our 2nd one for dinner.

I always love to come to Ohio to see family and friends...I always have a great time.I am so thankful for my family (love you guys=)!!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting Court, glad u are enjoying your time.
    Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had fun, too...and OH! those cinnamon rolls:0
    LOL:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you all had a good time! We did as well! Are you going to post pics?? =) I'd love to see some! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, a little late! :P Glad you had a good time. Can't wait to see pics :)

    ReplyDelete