Please comment =D

Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Going back in time.

Well...one year ago today Charity was taken to the hospital because of (what we think) dehydration. I want to thank those of you who prayed for her through this time. She is doing very well now and has no problems. Praise the Lord!!




I found these pictures and thought you guys would like to see how swollen she got. The one on the left is not a bad angle or anything, she really was that swollen. the one on the right is when she was getting better. (obviously you can tell the swelling went down)


And this is her today!!!

I love you sooo much Charity Rose!!


4 comments:

  1. So glad she is better. I can't believe it has been a year since that time. Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little girl! So glad she is doing better!! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her and so thankful we serve a God who hears and answers our prayers :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I remember when Dee Dee was asking me to pray for her. I'm so glad she all right now! The Lord is good, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete