So we went on vacation to FL but on our way down we stopped at a couple places...Sorry in advance that it's sooo long ;)
Our first stop was SC at a hotel for the night
![]() | ||
| I only got a couple other pics at the hotel... :( |
Next stop we visited some friends (the Plaths) in Georgia and stayed with them for the night and didnt leave there place till around 12:00 or 12:30...I dont remember
![]() |
| mercy plath |
![]() |
| me cam and ethan plath |
![]() |
| the boy in the back is isaac, charity dee and hosanna plath |
![]() |
| all 18 they have 9 and we have 9 |
![]() |
| dee hosanna cass lydia chel and moriah |
![]() |
| waving bye |
Then we had a 2 hr drive to Grandma Bryants in FL
And then we were (finally) on our way to Daytona Beach :)
Instead of just throwing a bunch of pics I'll put them on here in categories, so they wont be in order as far as the days, but hopefully its a little more ...organized (?)
So Ill start with our walks....morning and night
We also got to go go-carting and the place also had batting cages
then of coarse there was the pool
So Ill start with our walks....morning and night
We also got to go go-carting and the place also had batting cages
then of coarse there was the pool
and the ocean
![]() |
| Me and my uncle's amazing sand castle :) |
we also got some pictures. Aunt Amanda took our family picture and my senior pictures (I dont have those yet ) We also did a picture with the whole family (but i dont have any pics of that either)
Dad took these:
![]() |
| I took this one |
![]() |
| and this one ;) |
And lastly on our way home we stopped at the Byler's for the night
![]() |
| Beth got these necklaces for dee and her and dee came up with the idea to take this pic |




























































I know I'm a little late on commenting on this, but better late than never. lol Looks like y'all had an awesome time in FL. I want to go back so bad!! The beach pics were my fav! I love the beach! can't wait to see y'all again! Love ya!
ReplyDelete