Please comment =D

Pages

Friday, October 21, 2016

Class of 2017 (fall senior pics)

       I know it's been a really (really really) long time since I've posted!! Here are Cass and Dee's Senior pictures. I hope to do some in the Spring too!! I was super excited to do them and Cass and Dee both like them so I guess that's a good sign ;):)

Dee's






















Cassie's




















Which was your favorite??

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE looking at the mountains!!...So peaceful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely!! Of Dee Dee's, I like the ones by the door. Of Cassies, I like the wall ones! :) You did a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. elizabethianbakingqueenOctober 21, 2016 at 1:23 PM

    Oh my goodness!! Yall are gorgeous!!! I love all of them! Blessings as yall look forward to the future.♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited that you're both graduating!!! YAY! Personally, I like all the pictures :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look good court. I love the wood from the cabin behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely LOVE my pics!! They are amazing!<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cort - you did a fantastic job. there were alot of good ones. Hard to choose my favorites. I picked out several of Dee's and several of Cassie's. You can be my photographer anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Court, you did an AMAZING job! Makes it easy when you have such beautiful girls to work with ;) ~Amy

    ReplyDelete