Please comment =D

Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Finally!!

I know it has been forever since I have posted anything!! Also this is another random pics post. Since we got a new camera I have enjoyed taking pics here and there of things...so here are some of them! We went roller skating with some other churches, but I didn't like the pics from that. Other than that we have had a boring month.
Anyway...here are the pics=)

 


this is a train set that they got for Christmas...they love it!!
 
Charity:




 







 Caleb:




he likes silly faces...can you tell!?!
 
Colton:



he loves to hear Cameron play the piano.
sometimes when he is fussy, Cam will play
and he will stop fussing!!

 
 
  

3 comments:

  1. You posted I've been waiting :) very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! Those little ones are growing fast! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I guess its been a while since you have posted! :D I have been waiting! :) Those three are sooooo adorable!!!!!!! Colton is already getting soo big! love you all!

    ReplyDelete