Please comment =D

Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Lots of snow and homade pizza!!

Well, we have gotten a ton of snow!!! I think we have somewhere around 18in.!! I am totally ready for spring. the kids have enjoyed playing in the snow fort and helping shovel!! We have piles of snow from shoveling the driveway that are as tall or taller than Caleb.
As for the pizza...it was really good!!!=D
 





the snow fort


Chel made an airplane


the sun finally came out for the first
time in a couple days!!






guess who's =)


I asked Caleb to show me his pizza and this is what he did!!!









3 comments:

  1. Snow? We don't have any at all!!!!!! Last year it came around this time...but I don't think we will be having any. :( ...It was really warm here today!!!!! which was really nice! :) Like all the pizza's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics are amazing. See you all soon

    ReplyDelete