Please comment =D

Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Back in the old days!!

I was looking through some old pics and just had to show you guys these!!! Feel free to laugh all you want...we sure did!! I am 5, Cass and Dee are about to turn 4, Cam is 16 months, and Chel is 3 months!!! We are all so little!!

(Dee left Cass right)
I think Cass is left, and Dee is right


L.O.L=)
Dee left Cass right...can you tell?


Cass left Dee right

Oh dear!!!

Me and my Daddy=)

Cam

Chel

Chel
Cam


Cam an Me
Dee


wow...I was so artistic!!

Chel
Chel


 
These are a little more recent...2008 and 2010
 




we were all flower girls for my aunts wedding


at the Cincinnati zoo...and yes the date is totally wrong!! 
 

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE old photos. You all are sooo cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh myyy!!!!! :D you all have changed a TON! :) Loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I was soo cute!! Love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know how much I love this blog. Lol love these pics. :)

    ReplyDelete