Please comment =D

Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Individual pics.

I just took these yesterday...five minutes after I finished it started to rain!!! I still need to take some of Colton. Also, I need someone to take pics of me, but everyone else is here. Hope you enjoy... by the way...I have not done anything special to these yet!!





























6 comments:

  1. CUTE!! I love new pics (and old)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I LOVE love love them!!!! Can't believe how grown up everyone looks. Great job court tort :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Those are really nice picture, Courtney! :) You did a great job on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics love you all

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize that I hadn't seen this post yet! Henry was sitting here when I was looking at this and he thought DeeDee was me :D lol. All the pictures turned out great! Colton and Charity have gotten so big!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Little sis, looks ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete